OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 HEALTH CONCERNS
Current COVID-19 Standards
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and are constantly evolving our Brand Standards and cleaning protocols according to the latest information from the CDC and local government mandates. The nature of our KILLER workouts and nine-round kickboxing circuit allows us to have greater control over our environment compared to other fitness studios. You can find everything we’re doing to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff below.
- Our Champion Trainers are wiping down all punching bags, bathroom fixtures, door handles, locker handles, computer accessories, Ring Gong, water fountains, etc. regularly throughout the day
- Trainers are also wiping down all equipment used after each round to make sure each item is ready for the next member; we encourage members to place any used equipment on the floor at the end of each round to help trainers quickly identify what needs to be sanitized
- Our Champion Trainers leave no spot unclean after mopping down the entire floor at least once a day
- Each 9Round studio sets their capacity based on the COVID-19 laws and ordinances in effect in its state, city, or local area
- An optional workout booking feature is available to help control capacity limits during busy time periods where needed; please check with your studio to inquire about whether or not bookings are required
- Only one member is allowed per Round at a time to help with social distancing; some studios have marked off designated areas at each round to ensure you’re always six feet apart from fellow members
- Champion Trainers may use 9Round Focus Sticks for the Trainer-Led Drill round to AMP up your workout, so long as the member and trainer both consent to participating and are wearing face masks covering the nose and mouth
Your health and safety are always our top priority. We will continue to keep up with the latest information and adjust these Brand Standards as necessary. Please remember to check this page for our latest COVID-19 information and, as always, keep kickin’!
To reach out to your local 9Round studio, click on the Find a Gym tab at the top of the 9Round website. From there, click Visit Website next to your studio’s location, and you’ll be taken to your studio’s website. On that page, you’ll see contact information for your gym, including an Email studio button, which can be used to reach out directly to your local 9Round representatives.
First, you can find your 9Round studio’s location-specific website using the Find a Gym tab at the top of the page. From there, when you click the Visit Website button next to your studio’s location, you’ll be taken to the studio’s website. If your gym is closed, you'll see this message: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this location is temporarily closed.
We understand that you may have several questions about how your account is being handled at this time or what options you have regarding your membership.
While we truly hope you don’t freeze or cancel, and rather, make full use of our daily at-home workouts in the Member Portal, we understand that you may still want or need to freeze or cancel your membership during this time.
Since all 9Round locations are individually owned and operated, all cancellations, freeze requests, and billing issues must be handled by your local studio, and you may contact your studio regarding your account status.
If you need more information about how to reach out to your local studio, please see How do I contact my local 9Round studio? in this list of FAQs