- What does the training involve?
- Our training, held in Greenville, SC, is a four-day intensive program in which you’ll learn how to operate your 9Round business. Mornings are spent in the classroom, heavily focused on brand standards, sales techniques, and important operational procedures. Afternoons are spent in one of our seven corporate clubs, where you’ll be working hands-on, training actual 9Round members. Most attendees of 9Round Training Camp refer to this jam-packed four days as “life-changing!”
- What is the term for owning a 9Round Franchise?
- 10 years
- What are the financial requirements to be considered for approval to be a 9Round franchisee?
There are three minimum financial requirements that must be met to be considered for the 9Round franchise opportunity.
• Minimum Credit Score: 670
• Minimum Liquid Capital: $30,000
• Minimum Net Worth: $150,000
- How many ways can I make money with a 9Round Franchise?
- Membership and merchandise sales are the two big ways to generate revenue. We will show you how to maximize both of these.
- What is the Franchise Fee?
$30,000 for 1 license/location
$55,000 for 2 licenses/locations ($5,000 Savings)
$75,000 for 3 licenses/locations ($15,000 Savings)
*Note: To receive the discount on multiple locations, they must be purchased at one time. Only qualified candidates can purchase multiple locations at one time.
- What is the time commitment for semi-absentee owners?
- Being a semi-absentee owner typically requires 10-15 hours a week once a gym is up and running.
- Is a semi-absentee owner required to go to training camp?
- Yes. Both the owner and manager must attend Training Camp prior to opening. After the initial training, the manager must attend one regional training per year.
- What is the perfect location size for a 9Round Franchise?
- 1,200-1,500 square ft. of retail space is just right. We've found that a small space is more intimate, and allows you to give every client a personal touch.
- Is 9Round listed on the Small Business Administration Franchise Registry?
- Yes, we are, and this is a very valuable benefit in seeking financing to open your 9Round gym. The SBA Franchise Registry is a prestigious national online listing of approved franchise systems whose franchisees and existing franchisees receive accelerated loan processing through your lender and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). This is a tool that lenders use for expediting your loan requests. This is a rigorous process that 9Round went through to bring value to you in financing your 9Round and to show our commitment to supporting your success. Banks that provided SBA financing use this service as a form of "reference check," and this saves you tremendous amounts of time in waiting for financing decisions. Also, the 9Round candidate or existing franchisee is provided with higher levels of service and quicker loans. Franchise systems not listed on the site are not eligible for expedited loan processing through the SBA.
- What is the mothly royalty fee?
- We are invested in the performance of your location. The better you do, the better we do! Our royalty is the greater of 6% of net sales or $800 per month (not counting any refunds, sales tax, etc).